Emergency Baxi Boiler Repairs for Westminster SW1
Nothing is more frustrating than a boiler that is not working! Even our trusted Baxi boilers have faults from time to time. At London Plumb Boiler Repairs and Servicing we offer emergency boiler repairs to existing and new customers in the Westminster area. Once you’ve made your booking, our trained Gas Engineers will visit with a full equipped for all boilers.
When you call, please let us know what boiler you have any more information on the problem. With over 20 years’ experience it’s rare we haven’t dealt with you type of problem before.
For emergency boiler repairs in Westminster call 020 7205 4087 now.
We understand that scheduling and budgets can be the determiners of whether or not an appliance gets fixed right away; this is why we provide constant service at unbeatable prices.
No matter what make or model boiler you have installed in your home or other property. When booking your repair, talk to us about regular servicing options.
Baxi boiler installation near me in Westminster SW1
We provide the best local boiler services for customers in and around the Westminster SW1 area. Not sure if we cover your area? No problem. Give us a call on 020 7205 4087 and we can advise you from there. We provide same day solutions for Baxi Boiler problems, repairs and faults.
Baxi Boiler Emergency Call Out in Westminster
If your boiler is in need of a repair, you should not put it off for any reason. Call 020 7205 4087 Now.
At London Plumb Boiler Services, our experts know exactly how to diagnose and repair it. Your comfort and safety are important to us, so pick up the phone and give us a call right away 020 7205 4087.
Despite the fact that London Plumb Boiler Services’ employees specialists in the installation and maintenance of Baxi Bosch boilers, our engineers are also trained to repair any boiler, regardless of make or model. You will not find a more expertly trained team in all if Westminster.
Our staff are ready and able to handle the job in areas such as Westminster, Hampshire and surrounding areas. In the rare case that your boiler can not be repaired, our engineers can also walk you through the purchasing process. Once the new boiler has been purchased, the engineers will perform a complete and speedy installation and explain all performance procedures thoroughly.
Typical Boiler Problems
An expensive inconvenience at the best of times, the majority of boiler breakdowns occur during the cold winter months, when boilers – having been inactive for long periods – are forced back into life, essentially putting considerable strain on your central heating as it quickly increases its work during the winter.
While some common boiler problems can be addressed without the need to call in a heating engineer typically, others will require the services of a qualified and experienced professional. If in doubt, it’s always best to seek professional help from a reputable engineer.
From weird noises to drips and leaks, London Plumb Services counts down the ten most common boiler problems we have in the Westminster and you should look out for:
- No heat or hot water– potential causes include broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping– a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises– air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out– could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure– a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe– Thawing a frozen condensate pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostatissues – if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when it’s not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Kettling– hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
- Radiators not getting hot– corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off– could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
Arrange for your free boiler repair or replacement quote call 020 7205 4087.
Of course, if your boiler issues persist it might be time to invest in a new boiler. Arrange for your free no obligation boiler quote by calling 020 7205 4087 and install a brand-new A rated boiler.