Boiler Repairs & Boiler Servicing in Kensingston W8 call now 020 7205 4087
There is nothing more annoying than a faulty Boiler and we realise that customers in Kensingston can find it very stressful, especially if you have a family or elderly relatives at home. As one of the leading boiler repair and servicing companies in Kensingston we offer;
- Same day/next service
- Emergency Boiler Repairs
- Emergency Plumbing
- Well stocked engineer Vans
- Aim to fix the boiler on first visit
Baxi boiler installation near me in Kensingston W8
We provide the best local boiler services for customers in and around the Kensingston W8 area. Not sure if we cover your area? No problem. Give us a call on 020 7205 4087 and we can advise you from there. We provide same day solutions for Baxi Boiler problems, repairs and faults.
Need Your Boiler Fixed?
Our engineers will firstly attempt to fix your boiler. When you call please try and give us as much information about the problem you have with your boiler. Typically, in Kensingston we recommend you look at the list below at some of the problems’ we’ve come across over the years, this is not every problem and if you’re not sure, why not give us a call and we can dispatch our engineers to you quickly. Call for Boiler Repairs on 020 7205 4087.
Boiler Service For Kensingston
To keep your boiler working safely and efficiently at all times and to reduce the risk of breakdowns, gas boiler manufacturers recommend your boiler is serviced every year.
Servicing your boiler can be conducted at any point during the year and of course we try where ever possible to encourage our customers to have this valuable service done during the summer months. It's a good idea to have your annual boiler service in the summer months to make sure your boiler is in peak condition for when you need it.
We will happily service your boiler during the winter, autumn and spring however we’re sure you’ll understand our emergency customers most take priority.
Gas boiler service and safety checks from London Plumb Boiler Services.
The cost of our gas boiler service also includes call-out, labour.
The benefits of boiler service
We feel it is so important to have your boiler serviced once a year to make sure it's in good working order, as well to make sure it's operating safely, therefore extending the life of your boiler and central heating system.
- Expert service
- Gas Safe registered engineers
- Friendly, knowledgeable
- GAS SAFE REGISTER approved & Insured
- Fixed Competitive Rates
- Prompt & Reliable Service
- A Honest Company
- Free no obligation boiler survey & quotation
- Experienced Gas Boiler installers
Not just boiler repairs and not just Kensingston
Sometimes the cost of repairing and old boiler or the fuel efficient of the boiler could mean in the long-term is would be better to replace the boiler. We have some great deals on boiler replacement at the moment please call 020 7205 4087 for find out more. If you’re still not sure click here for more information about our boiler installation services.
Typical Boiler problems we see across Kensingston
- No heat or hot water– could be broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping– a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises– air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out– could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure– a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe– thawing a frozen pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostat issues– if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when its’ not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Radiators not getting hot– corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off– could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
- Kettling– hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.