Baxi Boiler Repairs Cirencester
Nothing is more frustrating than a boiler that is not working! Even our trusted Baxi boilers have faults from time to time.
At Local UK Boilers we offer emergency Baxi boiler repairs to existing and new customers in the Cirencester area. Once you’ve made your booking, our trained Gas Engineers will visit fully equipped for all boiler types.
When you call, please let us know what boiler you have, with any more information on the problem. With over 20 years’ experience it’s rare to find that we haven’t dealt with your type of problem before.
We understand that scheduling and budgets can determine whether or not an appliance gets fixed right away; this is why we provide constant service at unbeatable prices.
Our prices are highly competitive, No matter what make or model of boiler you have installed in your Cirencester home or other property. When booking your repair, talk to us about regular servicing options.
Baxi boiler installation near me in Cirencester GL7
We provide the best local boiler services for customers in and around the Cirencester area. Not sure if we cover your area? No problem.
Give us a call on 0333 202 6974 and we can advise you from there. We provide same day solutions for Baxi boiler problems, repairs and faults.
Baxi Boiler Emergency Call Out in Cirencester
If your boiler is in need of a repair, you should not put it off for any reason. Call us now.
At Local UK Boilers, our experts know exactly how to diagnose and repair your faults. Your comfort and safety are important to us, so pick up the phone and give us a call right away.
Baxi Boiler Specialists in Cirencester
Despite the fact that our team members are specialists in the installation and maintenance of Baxi boilers, our engineers are also trained to repair ANY boiler, regardless of make or model. You will not find a more expertly trained team in all of Cirencester.
In the rare case that your boiler can not be repaired, our engineers can also walk you through the new boiler purchasing process. Once a new boiler has been purchased, the engineers will perform a complete and speedy installation, explaining all performance procedures thoroughly.
Typical Baxi Boiler Problems
An expensive inconvenience at the best of times, the majority of boiler breakdowns occur during the cold winter months, when boilers – having been inactive for long periods – are forced back into life. This often puts considerable strain on your central heating, as it quickly increases its work during the winter.
While some common boiler problems can be addressed without the need to call in a heating engineer, some others will require the services of a qualified and experienced professional. If in doubt, it’s always best to seek professional help from a reputable engineer.
From weird noises to drips and leaks, here are the ten most common boiler problems we see in the Cirencester:
- No heat or hot water - potential causes include broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping - a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It will depend on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises - air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or it’s kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out - could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit built up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure - a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean that the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe - Thawing a frozen condensate pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostat issues - if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when its not supposed to it might be time to invest in a newer, more energy efficient one.
- Kettling - hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler’s heat exchange you get kettling.
- Radiators not getting hot - corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off - could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
Of course, if your boiler issues persist it might be time to invest in a new boiler. Arrange for your free no obligation boiler quote by calling us.
Baxi Boilers Fault Finding in Cirencester
Our Baxi boiler fault finding team in Cirencester are fully trained and ready to help throughout the year. The routine annual boiler servicing can eliminate faults happening as any minor faults are picked up sooner and often dealt with quicker. Local UK Boilers services boilers in Cirencester every day throughout the year. Full-blown boiler problems can often develop from minor faults.
An annual Baxi service will increase the chance that these are picked up on and fixed before they become a problem, saving you money and future hassle. With the majority of new Baxi boilers, annual servicing will ensure your warrantees and guarantees remain valid too. In recent years the harshness of the weather in Cirencester has meant annual boiler servicing has become a regular necessity.
Baxi Boiler Experts in Cirencester
Whether it's heating or hot water, boilers are at the heart of the modern home and, in our view, an unsung hero. Yet most of us forget about our boilers until they start causing us trouble.
It is best to hire a professionally trained engineer to find faults on Baxi boilers. Annual boiler servicing can start at as little as £79.
Preventing Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Boilers that aren't properly installed, maintained or ventilated can allow carbon monoxide to enter a property. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headaches, drowsiness, nausea, breathlessness and stomach pains.
Signs are hard to spot and can be confused with tiredness or a cold. Unfortunately, this silent killer can't be seen or smelt, so it really is important to make sure your boiler is serviced at least once a year.
Are you in Cirencester and looking to book a Baxi boiler service?
If you require an annual boiler service then book one today. Call Cirencester 0333 202 6974.
Baxi Boiler Error / Fault Codes - Same Day Boiler Fix & Repair
There are often common fault codes on your Baxi boiler which our boiler engineers can fix same day, such as:
|Source of error
|Gas valve connection cable
|Gas valve fault
|Central heating NTC *Negative Temperature Coefficient fault
|Central heating return fault
|Safety thermostat operated
|Water pressure too high
|Water pressure too low
|Circulation fault (primary)
|Flue NCS operated
|Gas supply interrupted or flame ignite failure
|Gas valve open without gas - time elapsed
|Interruption of gas supply
|Flow/return sensor temperature test
|Circulation fault (dry fire)
|Hot water NTC fault
Boiler Repairs & Boiler Servicing in Cirencester GL7
There is nothing more annoying than a faulty Boiler and we realise that customers in Cirencester can find it very stressful, especially if you have a family or elderly relatives at home. As one of the leading boiler repair and servicing companies in Cirencester we offer;
- Same day/next service
- Emergency Boiler Repairs
- Emergency Plumbing
- Well stocked engineer Vans
- Aim to fix the boiler on first visit
Boiler Service for Cirencester
To keep your boiler working safely and efficiently at all times and to reduce the risk of breakdowns, gas boiler manufacturers recommend your boiler is serviced every year.
Servicing of a boiler can be conducted at any point during the year and of course we try where ever possible to encourage our customers to have this valuable service done during the summer months. It's a good idea to have your annual boiler service before the weather gest cold, to make sure your boiler is in peak condition for when you need it.
All season Cirencester boiler servicing
We will happily service your boiler during the winter, autumn and spring however we’re sure you’ll understand our emergency customers take priority.
The benefits of boiler service
We feel it is so important to have your boiler serviced once a year to make sure it's in good working order, as well to make sure it's operating safely, therefore extending the life of your boiler and central heating system.
- Expert service
- Highly trained engineers
- Friendly, knowledgeable
- Approved & Insured
- Fixed Competitive Rates
- Prompt & Reliable Service
- Trusted, established company
- No obligation boiler survey & quotation
- Experienced Gas Boiler installers
Baxi Boiler Problems in Cirencester GL7
Baxi boiler problems in Cirencester are an expensive inconvenience at the best of times. The majority of Baxi boiler breakdowns occur during the cold winter months, when boilers – having been inactive for long periods – are forced back into life, essentially putting considerable strain on your central heating as it quickly increases its work during the winter.
While some common Baxi boiler problems can be addressed without the need to call in a heating engineer typically, others will require the services of a qualified and experienced professional. If in doubt, it’s always best to seek professional help from a reputable engineer in Cirencester.
Baxi boiler FAQs
Contact us about Baxi Boiler Repairs
Other Baxi Boiler Services in the Cirencester GL7 Area:
Not in Cirencester GL7? Baxi Boilers are also Available in these Areas:
- Baxi Boiler Repairs Thirsk
- Baxi Boiler Repairs Holbeach
- Baxi Boiler Repairs Thornhill
- Baxi Boiler Repairs Newtongrange
- Baxi Boiler Repairs Chesterfield
- Baxi Boiler Repairs Ealing
- Baxi Boiler Repairs Meriden
- Baxi Boiler Repairs Hornsea
- Baxi Boiler Repairs Guiseley
- Baxi Boiler Repairs Stafford
- Baxi Boiler Repairs St Ives
- Baxi Boiler Repairs Newton-le-Willows